Who from my district should attend?
We encourage Superintendents, Assistant Superintendents, Directors of Curriculum/Instruction, Directors of Instructional Technology, Principals and similar roles to attend.
What does my registration fee cover?
1. The individual cost of registration grants each attendee admittance into the full-day conference. Breakfast, lunch, and a banquet dinner will be provided.
2. Hear our Keynote Speaker's unique insight into leadership.
3. Get first access to the State of the Industry Report delivered by the National Council (not available to the public).
4. Attend 4 Conference Sessions where you will develop plans unique to your progress toward modern learning at scale.
5. Get an insider's perspective on success in the Digital Convergence Framework through case studies and discussion panels.
6. Attendance at the post-session Networking Hour. Get to know fellow district leaders dedicated to advancing the industry.
7. Attendance at the Awards Banquet to conclude the Conference. See how success in the Framework translates to classroom transformations.
Will I get a discounted rate on my stay?
NCDC19 is offering group rates to stay at the hotel where the conference is located. After you register for the conference, you will be redirected to a unique link where you can book rooms for the conference. Reservations are limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
How will I register for conference sessions?
You will be able to choose from 5 Conference Sessions for each of 4 Session time slots. Subscribers and event attendees will be notified when Conference Sessions are published with instructions on how to register.